We create two kinds of retreat experiences for our guests. One is for groups, where we create bespoke experiences for a retreat leader who comes along with a group, and the other (round-the-year package) is for individuals/couples who prefer a free and easy experience. You need to pre-book both.
Please get in touch with email@example.com if you would like to be a part of our unique retreat experiences.
Eat. Pray. Move | A Raw Food Retreat | March 10 - March 17 2019 | 7 Days / 6 Nights
- About the Retreat: Join Chef Sunita Vira on the magical island of Bali for a transformational experience in wellness. Stay in exquisite garden villas surrounded by a tropical rainforest on one side and rice paddy fields on the other, in a private retreat center. You will learn how to prepare cutting- edge plant-based cuisine to take back into your lifestyle for vibrant health. Enjoy waking up to yoga, hike up to the volcano, relax in the spa, visit the local sites, waterfalls, artists villages and more… E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 312-919-6997 for more details
Bhakti Yoga in Sacred Paradise | March 24 - March 31 2019 | 8 Days / 7 Nights
- About the Retreat: Spend 8 days/7 nights in one of the main spiritual centers and the heart of Bali - Ubud. Practice yoga everyday, sing kirtan, visit holy temples, do puja, sit with a local shaman, swim and soak at world class beaches, shop in vibrant markets, enjoy most delicious organic/local vegetarian cuisine, meditate and chant in some of the most beautiful and breathtaking natural environments on the planet. Join Govind Das on this transformational, uplifting, and joyful retreat. Together in community, bathe in the nectar and joy of one of the planet’s oldest authentic living and spiritual traditions and cultures.
- Registration: For more information on this retreat or to reserve your spot today e-mail email@example.com.
| April 4 - April 7 2019 | 4 Days / 3 Nights
Become A Healer: Reiki Retreat with Pamposh Dhar and Subba Vaidyanathan
- About the Retreat: Channel positive, strengthening, healing, life-supporting energy to yourself and others, learn how to do Reiki for yourself and others - your family, friends, pets and plants. This course will bring you a clear understanding of Reiki, the chakra system, attitudes of healing and principles for living well. In addition, it will balance your energies with 4 attunements and start you off on the Reiki journey with self-healing practice and meditation. This April, join Reiki master Pamposh Dhar and meditation teacher Subba in the lush serenity of BeingSattvaa to become a healer. At the end of this retreat, you will be certified to practice hands-on Reiki for yourself and others.
- Included in the price: Breakfast and lunch (dinner is available upon extra payment), lodging, yoga, pranayama, Reiki & healing sessions; a spa treatment; a beautiful paddy field trek; and complimentary airport pick up/drop-off. Please let us know if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions.
- Price: US$ 990 Single Occupancy; US$735 Double Occupancy
- Registration: For more information on this retreat or to reserve your spot today e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by December 31, 2018 to lock in your spot.
Be.Live Yin Yoga Retreat | May 22 - May 26 2019 | 5 Days / 4 Nights
- About the Retreat: The Be.Live Practice promotes sustainable physical and mental well-being through the practice of yin yoga. The practice of Yin Yoga starts with the awareness of our breath which raises the consciousness of our physical and emotional being. The Be.Live Practice builds a community of yin yoga practitioners, led by Jensen Ong, a Singapore-based yoga teacher with over 12 years of experience. Regular Yin Yoga practitioners "yinsters" become better listeners, wiser, gain a deeper understanding of themselves and become more curious about the world through the exploration of their own inner worlds. The Be.Live Practice offers a unique Yin Yoga experience, weaving Traditional Chinese Medicine knowledge and practice in the classes.
- Registration: For more information on this retreat or to reserve your spot today e-mail email@example.com
| July 2 - July 7 2019 | 6 Days / 5 Nights
Quest: a 5Rhythms Waves retreat in Bali
- About the Retreat: Vision Quest is a powerful ceremony of homecoming. It is as old as dirt. Versions of Quest have been practiced all over the world by hunter gatherer cultures since humans were humans, because, quite simply, it works. In Vision Quest we strip back our stories to discover our essence, the unique place where we can bring our gifts into the world, to live our purpose with passion and power. In this workshop we explore Vision Quest dynamically, bringing two powerful modalities of transformation into one beautiful journey, in a stunning location in Bali. The 5Rhythms® map gives us new tools to move through the elements of Quest; instead of sitting solo in the wild places for four days and nights, we dance through our Quest with moving Awareness, following the wisdom of our own swaying, whirling, stomping, unfurling bodies. We will be exploring Vision Quest through the 5Rhythms® Waves map from Tuesday night to Sunday lunchtime at BeingSattvaa. All your needs are taken care of in comfort and style, so you can relax into your inner journey. This is a movement meditation retreat, and we will be moving about 6 hours a day. But don't worry if you don't feel fit or have no experience, you take it at your own pace, and this workshop is suitable for all ages. Moving doesn't mean flat out, it just means moving something. Sometimes that might just be your fingertips! If this is your first time, you will probably be surprised at how much you can move in this way.
- Included in the price: All meals, 5 nights in luxury accomodation at BeingSattvaa, daily movement workshops, secret temple dance ceremony
- Early Bird (book by April 30): Twin Pavilion: $1,200 ; Queen Pavillion: $1,600
- Regular: Twin Pavilion: $1,350 USD ; Queen Pavillion: $1,750 USD
- Registration: Simply follow this link to book. Payment of a $500USD deposit secures your place. This retreat is limited to 15 people, so if you are called to this 5Rhythms® Quest, it's a good idea to register now.